1. This website is operated by Cloud Quilting. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Cloud Quilting where they are used in these terms and conditions.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to our website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8.We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
9. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
10. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
ii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iii) There is a system or procurement failure
iv) You have failed our customer validation checks
11. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
12. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
13. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
14. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
15. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
RETURN AND REFUND
16. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the item(s) have been dispatched. If your order has not been dispatched it may be possible to cancel and refund your purchase.
17. Digital products cannot be returned once they have been dispatched by email to you.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
18. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
19. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish courts.
21. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us whether written or oral.
22. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
23. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.